Gardens of Spain
with Jerry & Amy Fritz of Linden Hill Gardens
April 20-30, 2022
Join Jerry and Amy Fritz on a ten day small group tour exploring the legendary gardens of southern Spain. Spain’s Garden style has its roots in the Persian style Paradise garden of Moorish times. Courtyards and rills were prominently featured. Starting in the 16th century, Italian Renaissance influence became common with French garden design occurring late 17th century featuring allées, parterres and formal water gardens. The romantic English landscape park style followed beginning in the late 18th century designed using temples, grottos, sculpture and staircases. This bespoke trip will be a memorable journey exploring the mystical and romantic Spanish landscape.
Strictly limited to a small group to allow for individualized touring.
$6500.00* per person double occupancy
$1425.00* per person single supplement
*Cash or check only.
Tour Package Includes:
- Tour personally escorted by Jerry & Amy Fritz.
- Roundtrip transportation between the Seville Airport and the hotel and the hotel and Madrid airport.
- 3 nights in Seville at Hotel Las Casa Del Rey de Baeza in a standard room.
- 2 nights in Granada at Hotel Alhambra Palace in a classic exterior room.
- 2 nights in Cordoba at Hotel NH Amistad Cordoba in a standard room.
- 2 nights in Toledo at the Parador Toledo in a superior room.
- Porterage in/out at each hotel.
- Meals per itinerary (Breakfast daily, 5 lunches and 4 dinners).
- Sightseeing per itinerary including entrance fees and private tours at most of the gardens.
- English speaking tour guide that specializes in gardens.
- Gratuities to your English speaking guide and your drivers.