Below you will find public tours for Athens. Some things to keep in mind when booking public excursions...
- Public tours can be sold to all Athens visitors and are not exclusive to Travel Haus.
- Public tours do not usually have hotel pickup and drop-off. You are responsible to make your own way to the tour starting point.
- Public tours do not include gratuities to the guides/drivers.
- Tours must be paid using ONE credit card. The booking engine will not allow you to split payments.
- Some tours have a minimum of 2 passengers to book. (You can book for one but the price will automatically show double).
- Travel Haus can only provide support for these tours IF YOU BOOK THROUGH THE LINKS BELOW. This is the only way the tour company will send us the tour information. If you book on your own, we are NOT able to provide support for those bookings.
- Please only book public tours within the following time constraints: After 2pm on November 9th, anytime on November 10th and 11th; tours that allow you back to the hotel by 5PM on November 12th; and tours that allow you back to the hotel by 12:00PM on November 13th.